Training Opportunity for Caymanian Interested in becoming a Dentist Helper
What is a Dentist Helper?
The Dentist helper is responsible for assisting the Dental Team with all environmental assisting duties and sanitation. They are responsible for the care and cleanliness of the dental office. Many of the duties can only be done outside of patient hours while equipment is turned off and cooled down.
What qualifications does the applicant need?
- The applicant must have a health service background whether medical or dental.
- Must have a good understanding of infection control.
- Must be comfortable handling medical waste or contaminated instruments I.e.. Blood, saliva, or other secretions.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Wages & Benefits
- Starting Wage CI$12 per hour
- Pension, Health Insurance and Uniform
For a full Job Description and more information, contact us or send CV to email@example.com