Dr. Niels Altmayer
General Dentistry and Root Canal Treatments
Dr. Niels Altmayer completed his dental degree (State Examination in Dentistry) at the Saarland University/Germany in 2016. For Postgraduate scientific work in the field of implant dentistry, he was awarded a research doctorate magna cum laude by the Hanover Medical School in 2019. Having worked in different private practices as well as the dental emergency service, he can offer well-founded experience and comprehensive dental care in the entire field on dentistry. Dr Altmayer focuses on root canal treatment and biomimetic dentistry. To certify his competence in root canal treatments, he completed the Curriculum Endodontics at the European Academy for Dental education and Training (EAZF) in 2019/2020. By treating his patients with a surgical microscope, he aims to preserve teeth with the highest precision, minimally invasive and pain-free.
- Member of the German Society for Endodontology and Dental Traumatology (DGET)
- Associate Member of the American Association of Endodontics (AAE)
- Member of the German Society for Dental Conservation (DGZ)
- Member of the German Society of Dental and Oral Medicine (DGZMK)
- Full member of the Association of German Certified Endodontists (VDZE)