LICENSED DENTAL NURSE OR CERTIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT
We are looking for a competent licensed dental nurse or Certified Dental Assistant for a full-time administration position within our administrative team in our practice. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and patient care. Dental Nurse/assistant should be well-organized with great attention to detail and be comfortable with reception responsibilities.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service & patient care
- Discuss treatment with patients Ie. Implants or Root Canal Treatments
- Organizing appointment book
- Making financial arrangements, and taking payments
- Assist with marketing and social media projects
- Share responsibility and work as a part of a team
- Assist chairside when needed
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Xray Certification
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- graduate of an accredited dental nursing program
- Additional certification or training is an asset
*Applicant must be currently licensed as a dental nurse or Certified Dental Assistant in order to gain employment and licensing in the Cayman Islands.
- A competitive wage and NO INCOME TAX
- Work permit
- Cayman Islands Practitioners License
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Uniform Allowance
*All applicants must provide proof of a dental assistant/Nurse certificate and current registration with their licensing body.
Expected start date: 01/02/2024
This is a Full Time poition working an average of 40 hours per week.
Date Required: Immediate
Please send resume’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews may be conducted virtually.