Front Office Coordinator – Orthodontic Department
- Full Time
- Office Hours: 4 days per week Monday – Thursday with every other Saturday
Apply if you are:
- A Certified Dental Assistant having completed Institutional education and clinical training. *Online courses are not an accepted method of education*
- Experienced with all administrative duties such as scheduling, treatment coordination, billing of insurance, taking payments and you are a “people” person.
- Comfortable discussing Orthodontic treatments.
- Friendly, people oriented and enjoy reaching out to patients via telephone
- Organized and have great attention to detail.
- 3 Years experience as a full-time Dental Receptionist or treatment coordinator
- Currently licensed in the Cayman Islands, Canada, USA, or UK and in good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with mathematics
- Comfortable using dental software, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Wages & Benefits:
- Wages paid in local Cayman Islands Currency
- Pension, Health Insurance, Licensing, and Uniforms
Please send CV to: email@example.com
Interviews may be conducted virtually.