Dental Assistant /Care Co-ordinator
- Full Time
- Office Hours: 4 days per week Mon – Fri and every other Sat
- Must be a Certified Dental Assistant having completed institutional education and clinical training. *Online courses are not an accepted method of education*
- Applicant should be comfortable with all Admin responsibilities and able to assist DDS with Xrays in times of emergencies.
- Essential responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Dr and/or Hygiene schedule.
- Must have good understanding of Dental Insurance
- Must be energetic and people oriented
- Comfortable discussing treatment and dental conditions with patients
- Must enjoy reaching out to patients via telephone
- Must be organized and have good attention to detail.
- Organizing appointment book, making financial arrangements and taking payments
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 3 Years experience as a full time Dental Receptionist
- Currently licensed in Canada, USA, or UK and in good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with mathematics and handling 2 currencies
- Computer literate
Wages & Benefits:
- Wages paid in local Cayman Islands currency
- Pension, Health Insurance, Licensing and Uniforms
Please send resume’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted virtually